Friday, January 7, 2011

Photographic Year in Review - part 3

Whew...2010 was a much longer year than I originally remembered! Of course, when Halloween came around, Olivia decided that she wanted to be something pink, beautiful and with wings. We found this lovely Fairy costume at Marshall's for a great price. Isn't she sweet?

Mitchell, on the other hand, wanted to be something scary. Since I am opposed to gross, scary Halloween costumes, I convinced him that pirates are scary (and in real life, they are!!!). Just not sure what I will think of next year??? Here is Mitchell looking oh-so-scary.

We spent Thanksgiving at Scott's house (Auntie Sue came too!). In all of my Black Friday excitement, I forgot to take any pictures. However, I do have this lovely picture of Olivia in her trendy skirt, tights and boots.

The Saturday after Thanksgiving, Jake, the kids and I went to Ohio so that we could meet the new couple moving in our house. We decided to take the kids to the Columbus Zoo to see the Christmas lights. Can I just say that I miss the zoo so much??? Sniff, sniff...

Here is a pic I took of the zoo lights. They were absolutely gorgeous! Even though we don't live there anymore, I think it will become an annual tradition for our family.


"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!" Mitchell has finally started losing teeth. Isn't he a cutie???


Again, Mitchell had the opportunity to walk with my brother in Hurricane's Christmas Parade.








No comments:

Post a Comment